Authentic Dating for Women
how to form a lasting bond with a man
Are you fed up with the endless stream of dead-end relationships with losers, commitment-phobes and other "no-potential" dates?
Does it seem like you attract partners who need saving or fixing, or who just don't have the maturity to create a meaningful relationship?
And does it feel like every time you might have met "someone," you inevitably get hurt - spending weeks or months developing a relationship only to go back to square one?
WHAT IF YOU COULD:
- demystify men and understand why they react the way they do
- be loved for who you are and experience genuine connection with the man you choose
- have a romantic relationship that excites your body, stimulates your mind, touches your heart and nourishes your soul
- express how you feel in a way that disarms his defenses and enhances the loving
- communicate with a man in a way that helps him understand you and inspires him to stand by you and support your dreams
Sign up for this course and learn the skills that will change your life.
These are LIVE interactive training sessions for women who want to create a heart-felt connection with a man. In order to see real results, we'll get together via Zoom every Saturday, 4-6pm EST for three months. We'll begin on Saturday, September 28 at 12pm EST.
FOR MORE INFO call 301-347-6847 or email [email protected]
© 2019 Gina Brezini. All rights reserved.
Gina Brezini is a relationship expert and coach, passionate about creativity, presence and connection. Guiding people to success in their personal and professional lives, motivating them to live and lead from their true power. Designs programs, workshops and high-end retreats that teach radical listening, authentic relating skills and relationship reset. Committed to making a difference in ways that empower, inspire, and connect.
Rachel Castagne is a group facilitator and trainer in Spiral Dynamics, Collective Presencing and Human Design. She is passionate about issues of grief, shame, ancestral trauma and women’s internalized oppression under patriarchy. Rachel is fascinated by the nourishment and creativity that women access by gathering together.